Ozwins Jackpots is a high-concept theme that sees a young man pick up a green gem and receive magical premonitions of the future. A mysterious white owl also plays a pivotal role in the Ozwin’s Jackpots slot, with all to be revealed.
In Ozwin’s Jackpots, you are going to be faced with a slot that utilises five reels and three rows. Slot developer Yggdrasil Gaming has then laid 20 fixed paylines on top of the symbol positions, and they only pay from left to right.
Ozwin’s Jackpots is a more highly volatile slot because of the massive multipliers that can be triggered in the base game. There are some huge multipliers to trigger if you can match five of these symbols from left to right:
- Owl: 4,000x
- Young man: 2,000x
- Compass: 1,000x
- Blue potion: 750x
You are given the option of having close control over your wagering. Although Ozwin’s Jackpots has 20 fixed paylines, you can lower the coin value right down to £0.01. That allows for the minimum wagering value to be £0.20 on a spin. At the £2.00 maximum coin value, you shall be wagering £40.00 on each spin.
If you can fancy taking a break from tapping the spin button, then why not use the auto-spin feature? After assigning your preferred wagering value, you can assign a set number of spins from 10 to 100, with increments of 10 provided.
Ozwin’s Jackpots is an interesting slot when it comes to the special features. In addition to a multi-tier progressive jackpot, there are several other perks to unlock:
- Free spins: Three or more blue orb symbols can yield 10 free spins. Meanwhile, four symbols add 1,000 coins and five deliver 10,000 coins.
- Free spin crystals: Get five identical crystals to receive 10 free spins and an orb.
- Five progressive jackpots: There are five different jackpots, including Novice, Apprentice, Mystic, Wizard, and Archmage. Each is signified by a colour of orb. Gaining all five shall trigger the relevant progressive jackpot.
- Spell book bonus symbols: Three symbols launches the bonus game, four provides 1,000 coins, and five shall give 10,000 coins.
- Bonus game: There are 18 spell books to open for special rewards, including the likes of coins and crystals, but avoid the evil spell as this ends the round.
The Ozwin’s Jackpots slot mobile design has been impressively made by Yggdrasil. You can easily switch between desktop and mobile at your will, so long as the device is HTML5-compatible. This is most certainly the case if you are playing on iPhone, iPad, or Android. Ozwin’s Jackpot makes the adjustments needed to use the screen space provided.
This Ozwin’s Jackpots slot review is also going to provide you with some helpful tips to sharpen your strategy for winning on this great game:
- Base game winnings: There are some huge multipliers in the base game, so don’t overlook these. It can take time to hit them, but you can extend your game time by lowering the wagering value.
- Special features: The free spins and base game are oh-so appealing and incredibly rewarding. Try to stick around and make the most of them.
- Progressive jackpots: These are the hardest features to unlock, so make sure you don’t target these at the expense of the others available.
Ozwin’s Jackpots is a great slot to try if you like magic and fantasy in your stories. Even if you don’t, this is a slot that is worth playing. Setting aside the theme, you can benefit from two types of free spins, a great bonus game, massive multipliers, and five tiers of progressive jackpot.