Laws and Regulations
Lucky Admiral is operated by Cozy Games Management Limited.
Cozy Games Management Limited is licensed and regulated by the Gambling Commission (Number: 000-038719-R-319347-001) for players in Great Britain, licensed and regulated by the Isle of Man Gambling Commission (company number 006666V) for all other players.
The prevailing language in case of interpretation will be English. The term ‘Management’ and ‘Cozy Games Management Ltd.' are synonymous.
1. Minimum Age
The process to verify age is detailed below. Checks at multiple phases are implemented to verify that Player is at least 18 years old to register and play on this site.
A. Registration phase:
The registration form requires the following data to create an account. Player warrants and Cozy games is entitled to verify that:
- Player has provided their accurate name;
- Player has provided their accurate address,
- Player has provided their accurate date of birth,
- Player has provided accurate other details in the registration form such as email, gender, telephone number;
- Player is not party to a current self-exclusion agreement with Cozygames;
Affirmation of Age
B. Website terms and conditions
The website terms and conditions clearly state the following:
- Providing incorrect data during registration process or any other stage will result in immediate closure of account and ALL bets will be voided.
- It is an offence to participate in gambling activities if player is under 18 years of age.
- Cozy games is entitled to verify a player's age during registration and at any other point.
- As part of this verification process, Cozy games may request several supporting documents for Age and address verification.
- Any account that cannot be verified within 72 hours will be frozen.
- If age verification the customer is shown to be underage, the Cozy games will return to the customer any money paid in respect of the use of the gambling facilities, but no winnings shall be paid.
C. Deposit phase
During the deposit phase, our 'payment gateway' provider also verify several aspects such as
- Age for 18+
- Player geographical location
- 7995 coding so issuing banks may identify and reject the payment based their gambling policy
D. Payout phase
During the payout phase, player MUST submit documentation to verify Age and Address. No payouts are processed unless we have the documentation, including a photo id on file. Any players who do not submit satisfactory documents will have their payouts frozen. Subsequently the account will also be frozen pending verification.
E. Third party verification partner
Cozy games uses GB group Plc for address and age verification.
F. Enabling of filters to restrict site access
Cozy games websites contains sitemaps, Metatags and keywords related to gambling such as gambling, slots etc, to enable filtering software to recognize Cozy games sites as gambling website in order to restrict access to relevant pages of the sites.
2. Registration Policy
The services for each user are restricted to only one player per household, irrespective of the number of computers booked under that address. The identifying parameters of a user include any one or more of the following: name, mailing address, e-mail address, computer, IP address, credit card or charge card number as well as any other details needed by the Cozy Games Management Ltd. or any of its white label partners. Those with already have registered accounts, currently or in the past, with the Cozy Games Management Ltd. or any of its brands including in-house and partner, shall not create another account, except if the Cozy Games Management Ltd. chooses to do so.
Cozy Games Management Ltd. reserves the right to decline the acceptance of an account registration at any time at its sole discretion. If an account is closed, we will honour all contractual obligations and all unused balances will be refunded to account holders, subject to the meeting with terms and conditions of withdrawal policy and Management's obligations under the Gaming Supervision Commission's directives.
Players using false or misleading information during registration will have their accounts closed and all winnings will be forfeited. Such players will themselves be liable for all loses in terms of deposits. Player registration may be refused or closed at the Operator's sole discretion but contractual obligations already made, will be honoured.
Management at its sole discretion may withhold or delay any withdrawal of funds made from any game which may require further investigation due to any system malfunction. In this case, we will be under no obligation to pay players who take advantage of these occurrences and an alternative award may be determined on a case by case basis.
At its discretion, management may suspend, void any winnings or withhold any balance if the player is found to have violated any of these terms of the website & terminate the player’s account, without prior notice.
3. Prohibited Users
Cozy Games Management Ltd. would not be held responsible for violation of applicable laws of the residing state or country of prohibited players. In case a player is found to be indulged in illegal gaming, the Management reserves the right to annul the wagering and winnings, related to the player.
Players are responsible for adhering to the laws of their lands and abide by them. They are prohibited to access the website/s from countries which come under restricted access, legally or commercially (Restricted countries).
The list of countries that have legal access to our gaming sites and from which business is accepted is available during account opening and can be confirmed through our Customer Support team. The list of countries with whom we engage in business can be amended or edited, at our sole discretion. Players are advised to regularly check the updated list to ensure that they do not access our services from a restricted geo-location.
4. Transfer of Accounts and Funds
Any act of selling, transferring and/or acquiring accounts to and from other players, is strictly prohibited by Cozy Games Management Ltd.Players are also prohibited from transferring funds to and among player accounts.
5. Account Termination
At any point in time, if the Management comes to know/suspects or is informed of any of the below mentioned violations; Management reserve the right to terminate a player’s account, withhold the amount present in the account or annul any winnings without prior notice.
a. A player provides incorrect or misleading information during registration
b. A player holds more than one active account with the Site in his/her name
c. There is a mismatch between the name mentioned in a player’s account & the name on the credit card(s) used to make deposits in the account
d. A player is yet to attain the official legal age
e. An unauthorized person is allowed; by the player (intentionally or unintentionally) to play through his/her registered account
f. A player resides in a restricted geo-location/jurisdiction that prohibits participation in the Games
g. A player has opted for self-exclusion on any website operated by the Cozy Games Management Ltd.
h. Against any of his/her deposits a player has raised a "charged back"
i. A player has taken refuge to immoral or improper ways or used system (including computers, software or other automated systems) specifically to defeat the system
j. A player indulges in unlawful usage or abuse of any promotional offers, special schemes or bonuses
k. A player uses unlawful game related schemes/ programs in order to reap the maximum from a game-play
m. An account or groups of accounts are synchronized to function systematically – for example using unique wagering techniques or wagering in groups or in a specific pattern, the Cozy Games Management Ltd. reserves the right to block/terminate such suspected accounts and the Management is not obliged to refund any funds to the players that may be in the suspected accounts
n. Any account, operated by Cozy Games Management Ltd. is not being used for the purpose of playing on our websites
o. A suspicion arises that a member is abusing any of our deposit related bonuses in any way; the Cozy Games Management Ltd. reserves the right to terminate the account, and any related accounts across our websites (operated by the Cozy Games Management Ltd.), and confiscate funds existing in such accounts
p. If a player is found to be abusing/taking undue advantage of our free sites and free games we reserve the right to terminate the account, and any related accounts across our websites (operated by the Cozy Games Management Ltd.), and withhold the funds from the alleged accounts. In case of any suspicion or information that a player is taking undue advantage of the spirit of the free game sites – for example continuously playing free games only, or by procuring all tickets for a free game, we possess the right to close the account, and any related accounts across our websites (operated by the Cozy Games Management Ltd.), and withhold the funds present in the account
q. A player is convicted for committing any kind of fraud or has attempted to cheat/deceive (See ‘Fraud’ section)
r. In case a player is found/alleged or convicted of being involved in conspiracy, match fixing, or cheating of any kind (includes gaining/taking undue advantage)
s. A player is directly/indirectly involved in Money Laundering (including aid to terrorist funding)
t. If a player is involved/supporting/directly or indirectly associated with any criminal activity or activities prohibited by the law
u. A playerdeclares bankruptcy or is facing any such proceedings against him/herin any geographical territory
In case of the aforementioned cases, the Management has the right to inform the applicable legal authorities or external parties (this includes other gambling operators) and provide the relevant Player information.
6. Know Your Client
A 'Know Your Client' procedure will be carried out on all real money players. We will request you to provide additional proof of identity to assist with our age verification policy before processing your withdrawal. Upon request we will require specific proof of identity in the form of photo copy of a passport or driving license, payment method proof in the form of front copy of credit/debit card, utility bill or header of a recent bank or credit card statement.
As part of Money Laundering requirements, withdrawals may be subject to Proof of Identity checks. In accordance with the Act, no payments in excess of £ 2000 shall be made unless the player's identity, age and place of residence have been verified.
7. Account Closure or Self Exclusion
In the event of Account Closure or Self exclusion, initiated by the player or by Cozy Games Management Ltd, the real money balance in the account would be paid to the player, either:
- Directly through a payout, as per the eligible payout terms
- Or, through a refund of the deposits made on the site, by deducting the cashed out amount
8. Dormant Accounts
The accounts which do not see players transact (deposit/wager) for 30 days or more will be termed as ‘inactive’. These inactive accounts will be entitled to maintenance charges (non-refundable) as per the rates mentioned below, till the time when account balance comes down to zero.
- Inactive for 30-90 days - £5 per month
- Inactive for 91-180 days inactive - £10 per month
If a player does not transact (deposit/wager)for a period of 180 days or more will be considered ‘dormant’, and Cozy Games Management Ltd. reserves the right to close the player’s account. Also, the entire balance held in such accounts shall be forfeited to the Cozy Games Management Ltd. without any further notice.
Players shall neither consider Cozy Games Management Ltd. as a financial body nor expect any interest upon their deposits or balance amount.
9. Refuse a bet or any part of a bet;
- Provisional freezing of a player’s account/s and prohibiting the usage of the websites operated by Cozy Games Management Ltd. Accounts against which internal or external investigations are on-going, can remain temporarily frozen
- Withhold partly or wholly a player’s account balances or stakes, which would eventually be deemed forfeited by the player
a. Fraud refers to any deception that has been committed by a player or a person/s on behalf of the players or conspiring along with the player and includes activities like providing misleading or false information during registration, plan to gain undue advantage, illegal usage of funds not belonging to the player which includes the usage of a payment method which is either unauthorized, stolen or illegally duplicated.
b. If a player is convicted or suspected of committing fraud, the Management will take strict legal action against the player which can tantamount to denial of payments & reporting the player to the concerned authorities.
c. In the event of any losses incurred by Cozy Games Management Ltd. due to a fraud committed by a player; the player would be held responsible to pay us, on demand, all costs, charges or losses borne by us. The charges would include any and all direct, indirect or consequential losses, loss of profit and reputation, which has been resulted due to the player’s direct/ indirect fraudulent activities,or any criminal act.
d. If we are informed/suspect or become aware that a player has wagered with or played at any other online gambling site or have conspired (includes in relation with charge-backs) for any unlawful activities, the Management would consider this act as a fraud committed by the player.
Fraud warning: If in case a player is found or suspected to have partaken into ant fraudulent, unlawful or criminal acts, Cozy Games Management reserves the right to report the player to & his/her activities to the respective authorities & seek criminal or other sanctions against the player.
11. Account Disputes
If the player has any dispute with regards to any outcome, she/he must submit a complaint to in writing within fourteen (14) days of the event taking place to Cozy Games Management Ltd.
Any disputes must be made in writing providing all the details (date, time, details of game play under question). We take player disputes very seriously and take all reasonable steps to investigate and resolve all disputes.
If, at this point, the complaint cannot be resolved we will contact you confirming that this is our final response and the end of our Internal Complaints Procedure.
At this stage you can then refer your complaint to ADR which is eCogra:
eCOGRA is a dispute resolution service provider who Cozygames Management Limited has appointed as an independent entity to offer alternative dispute resolution facilities for disputes (namely any complaint which relates to the outcome of a complainant's gambling transaction and is not resolved at the first stage of Our complaints procedure). Please note that eCOGRA may reject complaints referred for dispute resolution on the basis they are frivolous or vexatious. The dispute resolution facilities provided shall be free of charge to You.
12. Promotional Offers
By registering and accepting the Terms & Conditions, the player is confirming that the player has subscribed to receive Promotional emails, Calls, SMS and Mail to inform player about any promotions that we or our partners may have to offer. The terms of these promotional offers will be clearly stated for each individual promotion. It is Your responsibility to ensure that these terms are fulfilled in order to qualify for the respective bonus, credit or prize and also to facilitate any subsequent withdrawal. These promotional terms are to be read in conjunction with these terms. If there is any ambiguity between these Terms and the promotion specific Terms, then these terms will prevail. Promotional offers are restricted to one per customer, unless otherwise stated in the terms. Should the player not wish to receive this information they should contact live help or email support team giving their full contact details or use the unsubscribe feature from any email received.
13. Refund Policy
Players shall not treat the gaming account as a bank account, nor expect interest on their deposits. All deposits are for entertainment purposes only and not to be considered as business transactions. Hence if a player is making a deposit then they need to wager 5X of their deposit. In cases where refunds need to be made, following rules shall apply.
Any refund request must be made within 24 hours of the purchase by a written request to email@example.com. Following details will need to be provided:
a. A valid reason for Refund Claim
b. Valid photo id proof, address proof and front copy of credit/debit card by which the transaction has been made.
c. After receiving the email, we will investigate the request; standard processing time is 3-4 working days from the date of request. In case the refund request has been accepted, following charges apply:
d. A 5% fee on the deposit amount
e. A £5 admin fee per request
f. Refund will be counted on basis of remaining balance (Cash) in the account leaving winnings apart. Wagering done by player and winnings derived from the particular deposit will not be considered for refunds.
1. Deposit Methods
You can fund your account to play the games using Visa, MasterCard, Maestro Switch, Solo, Visa Electron, UKash and Paysafe card. A minimum deposit of £10 and a maximum of £500 per transaction may be made on a single credit or debit card. You can only use a credit or debit card that has been registered to make deposits in the account. We reserve the right to withhold the payment of winnings to any player pending verification of the player's identity or payment method is not on account holders name. Credit betting is not permitted on the website.
2. Interest / Consideration
Players shall not treat the gaming account as a bank account, nor expect interest on their deposits. All deposits are for entertainment purposes only and not to be considered as business transactions.
Insufficient play: In case if the level of deposits and withdrawals fail to correspond to a sufficient volume of play (5X of deposit), Management may decide to levy applicable charges against a player’s account. The player is then responsible for paying the applicable charges, either by demand or in case sufficient funds exists in the player’s account then the applicable charges would be debited from the account. A player’s original deposit amount, subject to charges, would be refunded (Payment payout fees £5 + 5% Processing fees). The amount will be forfeited in case of self-exclusion/ account closure (Does not apply to ‘Take a break’).
A wagering requirement of 5X of the deposit is applicable, in case a player is making a deposit.
In cases where refunds need to be made, following rules shall apply.
Any refund request must be made within 24 hours of the purchase by a written request to firstname.lastname@example.org. Following details will need to be provided:
A valid reason for Refund Claim
Valid photo id proof, address proof and front copy of credit/debit card by which the transaction has been made. Should you choose to fund your account using multiple credit and/or debit cards during last 6 months, you may be asked to supply copies of more than one card. You may block the middle six numbers of the card copy.
After receiving the email, we will investigate the request; standard processing time is 3-4 working days from the date of request. In case the refund request has been accepted, following charges apply:
- A 5% fee on the deposit amount
- A £5 admin fee per request
Refund will be counted on basis of remaining balance (Cash) in the account leaving winnings apart. Wagering done by player and winnings derived from the particular deposit will not be considered for refunds.
3. Suspicious Transactions
As part of fraud prevention program, transactions are monitored and checked. If we determine or suspect that a transaction is suspicious and involves or may involve financial crime or similar activity, we reserve the right to retain the amount of that transaction and any other transaction made by you. Management has the obligation under the license to report suspicious activity to the Authority and reserves the right to report such activity to the police or relevant authorities.
4.Protection of Customer funds
We hold all customer funds wholly separate from other company funds in a legally designated client account. This means that all such funds are fully protected, and in the case of any operational difficulties, properly due funds can be repatriated to the customer. This meets the requirements of the Isle of Man Gambling Supervision Commission’s regulations on the protection of customer funds, and satisfies the UK Gambling Commission’s requirements for the segregation of customer funds at the level of Medium Protection.
Cozy games maintains separate bank account for the player's dealings and business dealings. A business rule which is integral part of firm's internal checks and controls is that the player account is always maintained at 110% of player liability as determined on the close of previous month which includes.
- cleared funds deposited with the licensee by customers to provide stakes in, or to meet participation fees in respect of, future gambling
- winnings or prizes which the customer has chosen to leave on deposit with the licensee or for which the licensee has yet to account to the customer, and
- Any crystallized but as yet unpaid loyalty or other bonuses, in each case irrespective of whether the licensee is a party to the gambling contract.
1. Withdrawal Requests
When playing at Lucky Admiral, we want you to have the most enjoyable experience possible. So, to make sure there's no misunderstandings between us, we have a set of house rules. That way, you know what you're agreeing to, we're clear about what we're offering, and we'll hopefully both enjoy each others company for a long time to come!
Who Can Request a Withdrawal?
- Withdrawals can only be made by real-money players, who have made a minimum deposit of £10 to their account.
- You may request upto five withdrawals during every seven-day period.
- In order for you to request a withdrawal, you must wager the value of your deposit plus any bonuses, thirty times (30x) on other games. E.g., if you deposit £10, and receive a £10 bonus on the value of that deposit, giving you a total of £20, you will need to wager the total amount of£20 X 30 (thirty times) = to the amount of £600 for Casino Games. In case "If you opt for the No Bonus option, you will receive no bonus on your deposit, however, you will be required to wager your deposit amount (5x) before any winnings from your £10 cash deposit can be withdrawn. This is necessary to comply with Anti Money Laundering regulations". E.g., if you deposit £10 and opt for no bonus on the value of that deposit, giving you a total of £10, you will need to amount of £10 X 5 (five times) = to the amount of £50 for Slots Games Games. This is necessary to comply with Anti Money Laundering regulations
- Only 10% of bets placed on all versions of Roulette, Jacks or Better and/or Deuces Wild and 5% of bets placed on all versions of Blackjack games shall be counted toward wagering requirements, unless stated otherwise in the specific terms and conditions.
- Any winnings made using promotional bonuses, free spins or free money are eligible for withdrawal by meeting 30x on all games wagering requirements.
- To prevent fraud, we require you to send us valid proof of ID and of your residential address (phone or utility bill, etc.) before you make withdrawal request. The details shown on these documents must match those shown on your account profile (name, address, phone number, and email address.) You can send your documents to us at email@example.com. In the event you provide us with invalid details, you may risk your account being closed, and any balance being forfeited.
- At the sole discretion of the promoter, players who are considered for adopting a betting strategy that involved low risk, would have their bonus as well as winnings removed.
- In the event that a player with an active bonus wins twice the value of the bonus amount, the player must continue the game-play in the same game-type till the point of completion of wagering. Moving from Blackjack which is a low weighted game, to slots which is a high weighted game, in the event of a large win, in order to aid the completion of wagering requirements, will result in the bonus and any winnings being removed
- Maximum Winnings in 24-hour period: Maximum amount of winnings that a player can win in any 24-hour period (excluding any jackpot winnings) is limited to GBP 10,000.00 or currency equivalent. The limit may change from time to time and will be updated in terms & conditions. Any bets made after the limit has been exceeded in 24-hour period will be rendered void at the Management’s discretion. Any corresponding stakes will be returned to your account without any winnings made on those wagers.
2. Minimum and Maximum Withdrawal Amounts
The minimum withdrawal amount is £10.
The maximum withdrawal amount is £1500 per week and £3000 per month for all games. In the case of you winning a Slots Progressive Jackpot, you will be paid £10,000 each week.
Players who withdraw a sum of money that is 2 times or more greater than their lifetime deposits across the site will only be able to withdraw their winnings at a sum of £1000 per week. The remaining amount will be placed back in the player's account until such time that they are eligible for a further withdrawal. This clause will only be applied at the discretion of casino management. All Progressive wins are exempt from this clause.
We reserve the right to increase or decrease the withdrawal limits for select players.
Note: Please note that the wagering calculation done by Wagering dashboard is estimated wagering. Final wagering status will be checked by accounting team while processing withdrawal requests.
As per the withdrawal Terms & Conditions players are required to verify their identity before a payout can be made. The purpose of this validation process is to prevent potential online fraud.
- Photo ID: A copy of a current photo ID is required for your first withdrawal request. This photo ID can be in the form of a copy of a Passport, Driver's License or National ID card. Please ensure that your name, expiry date, date of birth, and photograph are visible on the documents.
- Copy of Credit/debit cards: A copy of the front of the credit card(s) used to fund your account is also required. Should you choose to fund your account using multiple credit and/or debit cards during last 6 months, you may be asked to supply copies of more than one card. You may block the middle six numbers of the card copy.
Note:In some cases, depending on the payment method used to fund your account, you may be asked for one or a combination of the aforementioned documents, or additional documents not included in the list above. These documents may be requested at any point during your Casino membership
How quickly will my Withdrawal Request be processed?
- We process withdrawal request daily on working days. We aim to process your withdrawal request within 3 working days after the request has been received.
3. Proof of Identity Checks
To prevent fraud, a player’s first withdrawal request may be subject to Proof of Identity checks. You are required to send us documents providing valid proof of ID including age proof, payment method proof and your residential address:
- Valid Passport or Valid Driving License
- Front copy of registered credit/debit card(s) by masking all middle number except first 6 and last 4 digit.
- Header of a utility bill (gas, electricity, water, landline phone, council tax)
- 4. The details shown on these documents must match those shown on your account profile (name, address, phone number, date of birth and email address). You can email your documents to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. In the event you provide us with invalid details, you may risk your account being closed and any balance being forfeited.
4. Withdrawal Requests
- We process withdrawal requests daily (except weekends). These transactions are processed in 2 - 3 working days after the request has been received.
Withdrawal requests will be paid to the relevant account and/or payment method by which your deposit was, with the exception of:
Ukash and Paysafe Card Withdrawals
If you deposited using Ukash or Paysafe card, we will first advise player to register any other credit/debit card so that the payout can be transferred within 24-48 working hours.
Mastercard and Eurocard
Most of the MasterCard issued in United Kingdom are supported for payout except few Card bin and any other MasterCard not issued in United Kingdom. Due to MasterCard regulations, we are unable to pay withdrawals to these types of credit/debit cards. Therefore, if you make a deposit to your account using MasterCard, we will first try to payout to the same card however if in case, the card bin is not supported then we will advise player to register any other credit/debit card so that the payout can be transferred within 24-48 working hours.
Intimation in case of Lost/Theft Card
In the event that a credit or debit card that you have used to fund your account is lost, stolen, expired, canceled or should the status of your e-wallet change, please inform us as soon as possible..If a payout has been made to any closed/lost/stolen/expired/canceled card and payout got success then we will not be able to reverse the payout and player will be responsible for any such loss.
It is mandate to update to email@example.com about a credit or debit card that you have used to fund your account is lost, stolen, expired, canceled immediately.
5. What Happens if I Cancel my Withdrawal Request?
If you cancel your withdrawal request (known as a redemption flow-back), this will not be considered a new deposit, and the amount is therefore not eligible for any bonus.
6. General Rules regarding Withdrawals
Mobile Casino Network (to which Lucky Admiral belongs) only allows one account per person, household and shared internet connection, on each site under our network to prevent misuse of our free sign-up bonus. If we determine that you have multiple accounts, we reserve the right to refuse any payouts.
We recommend that you revisit our Rules section regularly, as we reserve the right to amend them without prior notice. If you have any questions or suggestions relating to the withdrawal or wagering process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you refuse to comply with our rules and regulations, Mobile Casino Network (of which Lucky Admiral is a member) reserves the right to deny you access to promotions, bonuses, and other benefits. We can also refuse your withdrawal request/s if: a. You provide us with false or misleading information. b. The relevant ID and accompanying documentation are not provided.
- If you are found to be abusing our rules and regulations, you risk having your account suspended, and any real-money or bonus money in your account being declared void and non-refundable.
- Our site server time is set to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT). Therefore, all game logs, and promotions will display times in GMT.
- The player's last deposit should be a minimum of £10 to meet the qualifying requirements for a withdrawal application.
- In the event that a credit or debit card that you have used to fund your account is lost, stolen, expired, or canceled, or should the status of your e-wallet change, please inform us as soon as possible.
- As the Lucky Admiral account holder, you can only use a payment method that is registered in your own name. If a player made a deposit using a payment method which is not on your own name, Lucky Admiral and Management has right to close the account and all the balance will be forfeited. In such cases, any withdrawal request will not be entertained.
- Payment method processing times are approximately 7-10 business days. However, some payment methods may take a longer processing time. If you'd like more information on this matter, please contact us at email@example.com
- Players can send the legible copies of their documents to Lucky Admiral Accounts Team through Fax: +44-207-900-1707 or they can scan the documents and email them at firstname.lastname@example.org
It is the responsibility of the player to ensure that they understand and comply fully in respect to any national and international laws, regulations or directives etc. applicable to the player for online gaming.
It is the player's responsibility to keep their user name and passwords secure at all times, ensuring the prevention of any unauthorized use of the same and therefore accepts liability for any damages which may be caused by the misuse of the player account. All wagers placed including pre-buy are final. In case of any dispute, the Management decision will be final.
2. Responsible Gaming
Responsible Gaming is a measure to ensure a fair and safe gaming experience that protects players from the adverse consequences of gaming. The Responsible Gaming policy is available on the site for players to familiarize themselves with.
3. Customer Support
All customer queries by support ticket will be answered within two working days. We allow customers three ways to contact Support. Players may open a Support Ticket (preferred method), contact Live Help, or send in an email request. We recommend that the account holder prints out all transaction data, the rules of the game, the cancellation regulations, and the payment methods in order to avoid misconceptions and discussions at a later time and keep them at an easily accessible place.
Bonus funds (Casino Cash) are promotional bonuses that may be awarded to players upon successful registration, deposit and/or at any point during your time with the Site.
The Cash Balance is comprised of cash deposits and winnings from casino cash. Casino Cash comprises of free bonus amounts, reload bonus money any other bonus cash. You will not be able to withdraw any winnings from your Cash Balance until you have met the wagering requirements of your cash bonus.
1. Bonus Types
Cash Bonus: The cash bonus amount is credited to a player’s Cash Balance and can be staked on all games. Winnings on all games are eligible for withdrawal, subject to wager requirements and withdrawal rules being met.
Upon making a deposit, the player may be given cash bonus option. For example, on a player’s first deposit, they may be given the following cash bonus option:
100% Cash Bonus: All Cash bonuses are given as a percentage of the deposit amount. If you deposit £10 cash and opt into the 100% Bonus offer, a £10 Cash Bonus will be credited to your Balance.
If you opt for the No Bonus option, you will receive no bonus on your deposit, however, you will be required to wager your deposit amount 5x before any winnings from your £10 cash deposit can be withdrawn. This is necessary to comply with Anti Money Laundering regulations.
2. Bonus policy
- Bonus must be used with 14days of credit if not specified otherwise
- The maximum winnings from bonus are capped at 500 or 10X of the claimed bonus, whichever is higher. Any winnings from this offer that exceed this cap are deemed to be void
- Winnings received from bonus would be converted to real money only after the initial bonus wagering requirements are met
Order of funds usage while playing games
Slots (cash mode) Game play, currency is used in order below:
Bets: Cash → Casino Cash
Winnings: Are credited as cash
Casino Cash may be used to play any of the games with casino cash mode on the site
Upon making a deposit, the player may be given all the eligible coupon codes for deposit bonus or extra bonus. For example, on a player's first deposit, they may be given the coupon code 'FIRST CASH and players account will be credited with mentioned extra bonus on coupon code.
Any bonuses are given as a percentage of the deposit amount. If you deposit £10 cash and opt into the 25% Casino Cash coupon code offer, £2.50 Casino Cash will be credited to your Casino Cash balance.
If you opt for the No Bonus coupon code option, no bonus will be credited. If you opt for the No Bonus option, you will receive no bonus on your deposit, however, you will be required to wager your deposit amount 5x before any winnings from your £10 cash deposit can be withdrawn. This is necessary to comply with Anti Money Laundering regulations.
Bonus & Corresponding winnings Expiry
The bonus is valid only up to 14 days after the receipt of the bonus. In case of wagering conditions not being met within that period, the complete bonus balance (bonus + winnings through bonus) will be eliminated.
Restricted slots for bonus
Third party slot games are not to be played while bonus is active. Playing these slots could lead to invalidation of any winnings accumulated through this bonus and any ring-fenced deposits.
All bonuses require a minimum wagering requirement to be completed before you are able to make a withdrawal. This will differ depending on the bonus offered - please see individual bonus terms and conditions for full details. By accepting a casino cash bonus, you agree with the casino cash bonus terms and conditions.
On all games, players are required to wager 30 times (30x) the deposit and casino cash bonus amount before you are able to request a withdrawal.
For example: If you deposit £10 and receive a casino cash bonus of £10, giving you a total amount of £20, you will need to wager £600 to meet your wagering requirements (£20x30).
Only 10% of bets placed on all versions of Blackjack, Roulette, and/or other table games shall be counted toward wagering requirements for any casino cash bonus.
Casino Cash may be retrieved 30 days from the date the Casino Cash is issued. We reserve the right to expire the bonus and any winnings associated with wagers from any Casino Cash at any time.
Those accounts that do not show any deposit (non-depositing players) will have a limited accumulated win of 100, no matter the number of games played. When the balance amount of such a player crosses 100, he/she will be eligible to keep 100 and the remaining amount would be annulled. The player balance of 100 will be reset the evening of each Sunday.
For bonus offered, if there is no maximum value specified, the maximum value will be £100.
Unless specified otherwise, such bonuses and other game specific bonuses must be claimed within 7 days of notification, and once claimed will expire, if not used, in full within 30 days.
£10 Free Sign-up Bonus
Our £10 free sign-up bonus may be given to all new players upon successful registration and the card validation.
On First Deposit, players will be upgraded to a REAL money account. Free account cash balance may be carried forward as Casino Cash.
Account balances reset as below:
Cash will be reset to 100% value of first Deposit up to £50.
Casino Cash will be reset to zero.
Only 10% of bets placed on all versions of Roulette, Jacks or Better and/or Deuces Wild and 5% of bets placed on all versions of Blackjack games shall be counted toward wagering requirements, unless stated otherwise in the specific terms and conditions.
By enjoying our games, you agree that you do not find them offensive, unfair or indecent.
Any stakes that you place are non-refundable, unless a system malfunction occurs, in which case, all stakes placed on the particular game being played at the time of the malfunction will be refunded. However, Lucky Admiral and Cozy Games Management Limited have no obligation to repay players who abuse these occurrences, and therefore, an alternative may be deemed suitable depending on the individual circumstances.
Where there are instances of prizes being shared by more than one player, the prize or jackpot will be split equally among all the winners.
If a query arises as a result of a gaming session where there is a mismatch between your records and the data recorded by our servers, the latter will be considered correct.
In the event of any disagreement between yourself and Lucky Admiral, the management’s decision will be considered final.
If game is interrupted due to connection loss while free spins or bonus rounds, the game will resume remaining free spins or the pending bonus round on reopen.
If game is interrupted due to connection loss 'Balance' and 'Win' information can be viewed using reconcile report.
- Any stakes that you place, are non-refundable, unless a system malfunction occurs, in which case, all stakes placed on the particular game being played at the time of the malfunction will be refunded. However, Lucky Admiral and Cozy Games Management Limited have no obligation to re-pay players who abuse these occurrences, and therefore, an alternative may be deemed suitable depending on the individual circumstances.
- Where there are instances of prizes being shared by more than one player, the prize or jackpot will be split equally among all the winners.
- You agree to keep your Lucky Admiral username and password safe and secure.
- If a query arises as a result of a gaming session where there is a mis-match between your records and the data recorded by our servers, the latter will be considered correct.
- In the event of any disagreement between yourself and Lucky Admiral, the management’s decision will be considered final.
No-deposit Sign-up Bonus Rules
- Our £10 free sign-up casino Casino Cash is available to all new players. You do not need to make a deposit to be able to claim it.
- The free £10 sign-up casino Casino Cash is intended for you to use as 'play money', so that you can take a good look around our site and try some of the different games before you commit to spending any real money.
- Both funded and non-funded players will not be able to make a deposit if their account balance exceeds £100.
- We reserve the right to remove free-money winnings from your account at any time, and without notice.
- Once you make your first deposit, your account balance will be reset and capped at a maximum of £50.
|Game RTP Details|
|GAME TYPE||RTP (%)|
|Note:- RTP percentage may differ for each game.|
When playing at Lucky Admiral, we want you to have the most enjoyable experience possible. So, to make sure there're no misunderstandings between us, we have a set of house rules. That way, you know what you’re agreeing to, we’re clear about what we’re offering, and we’ll hopefully both enjoy each other’s company for a long time to come!
- You agree to abide by the Lucky Admiral rules and regulations set out on these pages.
- You can only legally play here if you are 18 years of age or over, and are a resident of a country where participation is legal and not prohibited.
- By enjoying our games, you agree that you do not find them offensive, unfair or indecent.
- You are only allowed one account per person, per household, even if you use a shared internet connection with other residents. Sadly, this is necessary to prevent abuse of our free sign-up bonus.
1. Gambling Debts
Under the Online Gambling Regulation Act 2001, online gambling debts are enforceable in the Isle of Man.
2. Copyright / Trademarks
The trademarks, logos and service marks displayed on the Site are the properties of Cozy Games Management Ltd. Users are prohibited from using them for any purpose without prior written permission. All information and content, including without limitation, any software programs, banners, and advertising material available on or through the Site ("content") is protected by copyright. Users are prohibited from modifying, copying, distributing, transmitting, displaying, publishing, selling, licensing, creating derivative works or using any content available on or through the site for commercial or public purposes. Users may however download or print one copy of one or more pages contained in this Website provided it is not republished in whole or in part for commercial purposes.
3. No Warranties
All content on the Site is provided to you "as is" without warranty of any kind either express or implied including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, title, non-infringement, security or accuracy. Cozy Games Management Ltd. does not endorse and is not responsible for the accuracy or reliability of any opinion, advice or statement made through the Site by any party other than Cozy Games Management Ltd. Other than, as required under applicable consumer protection law, under no circumstance will Cozy Games Management Ltd. be liable for any loss or damage caused by a user's reliance on information obtained through the site. It is the responsibility of the user to evaluate the accuracy, completeness or utility of any opinion, advice or other content available through the site. Please seek the advice of professionals, as appropriate, regarding the evaluation of any specific opinion, advice or other content.
5. Interruption of Service
In case of system malfunction, we will refund all bets placed on the game. In which case, Cozy Games Management Ltd. will be under no obligation to pay players who take advantage of these occurrences and an alternative award may be determined on a case by case basis. In the event of any discrepancy in the game, between the data as recorded in our database and that recorded by the player, the data recorded by us will be considered valid.
6. Term and Amendments
We reserve the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time and Players will be notified of changes to terms before they come into effect through email/Inbox communication on the website. Such changes shall be in effect immediately upon Player notification as well as publication on this Site.